Fire Flame By Z-Girls (T.P.I)


Song: Fire Flame
Artist : Z-Girls T.P.I
Album : Z-POP Dream-Singing for you

FIRE FLAME

Vanya : They holler at me when we sitting pool side
            They say hello kitty I just tell them dogs bye
            They call it love, 
They want my heart                                                                               
             Forget all the boring games now we feel so alive
Carlyn: Got my girls with me so you best believe it’s on (Bell: Best believe it, yeah you best believe it)
            I guarantee We get in free Straight VIP
            Cause you know we
            We got that fire fire flame
                        Ooo ooo
Vanya: Don’t touch we burnin’ up
            We got that fire fire flame
                       
Ooo ooo
            That girl keeps burning up
            We got that fire fire flame

Carlyn: You know that we’re the life of the party
            I’m shaking my body
(Vanya: We got that fire fire flame )
            You know that we’re the life of the party
            We’re so hottie tottie

Vanya: We got that fire fire flame
            We always running from the Paparazzi
            Got the way that we be burning like 100 degrees
            They call it love
(Bell: they want my love)
            They want my heart
(Bell: they want alive)
            Forget all the boring games now we feel so alive

Bell: Got my girls with me so you best believe it’s on
            (Best believe it yeah you best believe it)

Carlyn: I guarantee (Bell: tee)  We get in free (Bell: Free)  Straight VIP (Bell: P)
            Cause you know we
            We got that fire fire flame

                        Oooo Oooo
Carlyn: Don’t touch we burnin’ up
            We got that fire fire flame
                        Ooo ooo
            That girl keeps burning up
            We got that fire fire flame
            You know that we’re the life of the party
            I’m shaking my body
            We got that fire fire flame
            You know that we’re the life of the party
            We’re so hottie tottie (yeah)

We got that fire fire flame
Ooo (ooah) ooo (ooah)
We got that fire fire flame
(Ooo) Ooo ooo
(don’t touch me burnin’ baby)
(Hey girls) We got that fire fire flame
We got that we got that
Hey So hottie tottie
We got that we got that
We got that fire fire flame
We got that we got that
We got that we got that

We got that fire fire flame

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Wirda Mansur's 4th book "Remember me & I will Remember you"

MODERASI BERAGAMA DI ERA 4.0

Lirik lagu dan arti Gravity oleh Sara Bareilles