Do you feel it ?


Sometimes we have plan a lot thing, such as a commitment to be a better girl #IfUareGirl ^^  but in other side, to run it out it is not easy. About 1 year ago i did part time job during my new semester. Went for the first time other village and stay there for one month and feel one of the real struggle in life.. hahaha I was wondering why am I still be like this now after I pass that time, I mean a have felt how hard life is, so I must know and can be more smart when I face my problems. But yeah.. that’s my question…. Am I the only one who feel like this ?
            I’m sure all of children want to make their parents proud and always happy during their left life, but yeah every children have a different character and mind about it. The way that they want to use to make their parents happy is different. I don’t know about others, but for me, if I know my parents have a different moving or speak strange thing on phone, it automatically feel that my fault. For sure that’s my fault.  Do you feel it ?
#
            After thinking aloud about this case, we are as a human, as a hamba Allah SWT after all of struggle that we have face in our life, we should know that there is Allah Who always besides us and have allot His hamba destiny, so we are as His hamba yahh.. just need to pray Doa, take a permission in every step that we take. Yahh just it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Wirda Mansur's 4th book "Remember me & I will Remember you"

MODERASI BERAGAMA DI ERA 4.0

Lirik lagu dan arti Gravity oleh Sara Bareilles